[Kamailio-Users] Re move Body Part

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed May 27 12:11:42 CEST 2009

2009/5/27 karhu <yoannks at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I am using Textops Module, but i have one problem.
> I am able to change sdp parameters to force the use of 1 codec, below an
> exemple :
> SDP from caller :
>  m=audio 9999 RTP/AVP 107 119 98 101
> SDP to callee :
>  m=audio 9999 RTP/AVP 98 101
>
> My problem is, i want to make sdp parameters cleaner :)
> I want to remove a=rtpmap:107 and a=rtmap:119 from the body..

Theorically it's not required at all. These lines "a=rtpmap" are just
a textual description. The could appear or not, the only important
line is "m=audio...".

> I am using textops function for that:
>  subst_body('/a=rtpmap:107 BV32\/16000 //');
>
> it removed it well from the sdp parameters but leave an empty line

Not sure if it's possible to delet a line.
Perhaps you could play with the "s" flag (match newline don't treat it
as end of line).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>