[Kamailio-Users] Load Based Load Balancing

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed May 20 21:10:01 CEST 2009

Hello Kareem,

Use dialog profiling to track the number of calls per destination:
http://www.kamailio.net/docs/modules/1.5.x/dialog#id2531102
In your script, before sending the INVITE out, check if the selected
destination has enough capacity to accept the call:
http://www.kamailio.net/docs/modules/1.5.x/dialog#id2532103

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas