[Kamailio-Users] measuring calls per second

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:36:56 CET 2009

just to clarify a bit, number of active calls affects the proxy only if
you do nat traversal with rtp relaying on server, otherwise the proxy
does not anything during a call. The metrics for proxy load are call
setups per second or sip messages per second. If you want to limit you
can use ratelimit and dialog as others suggested. If you just want to
watch number of active calls, dialog is one option.