[Kamailio-Users] New Error - Anyone Point me in the direction of what might cause this?

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 01:28:17 CET 2009

Hello,
I have a couple instances of the following error in my logs.  I am not
sure where to start here.

ERROR:core:udp_send:
sendto(sock,0x2ac741ab2828,999,0,0x2ac741ab0e50,16): Invalid
argument(22)
CRITICAL:core:udp_send: invalid sendtoparameters one possible reason
is the server is bound to localhost and attempts to send to the net
ERROR:tm:msg_send: udp_send failed
ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: sending request failed

The system is being used for two things.

1 - a PSTN routing engine using the LCR module.  I have two gateways
in the same group with the same weight, so I suppose I am just doing
round-robin load balancing on the two.

2 - a SIP proxy where I send INVITE to the Kamailio server with a
Route header set with a fully qualified SIP URI.

I am not sure which of these two scenarios could cause this issue...
mostly because I don't really know what I am looking at.  Please note,
this system processed about 25,000+ successful outbound calls today,
and this error only cropped up 3 times in the logs.

Thanks!
Geoff