[Kamailio-Users] Using OpenSer as presence server, with OpenIMS and UCT client

Luntras Loredana Loredana.Luntras at thomson.net
Thu Mar 19 10:46:54 CET 2009

Thank you, Franz.

In fact I have the Open IMS and Open SER.5 installed on different
servers. Maybe this is the problem. So I installed them both on the same
server.
So, I have on the same server: OpenIMS(4060), OpenSER1.3(:5067) and
OpenSER(Kamailio1.5)(:5065).
I don't understand any more: for the new kamailio I have 3 different
messages: 600 busy everywhere; 403 forbidden to subscribe and 408 time
out.
I had done a test for seeing if I have the same thing as before with
OpenSER1.3. So I changed the redirection server address in the OpenIMS
so that it points to OpenSER 1.3. The firs time I registered it worked.
I put here 2 screen shots which show that. After that, it does not work
any more . I have the next errors in the terminal of UCTimsclient:

/*****************errors**************************************/
Error building presence.winfo subscribe refresh request.
9
Error building subscription refresh
Refreshing presence subscription for buddy: sip:alice at open-ims.test DID:
8
Error building subscription refresh
Refreshing presence subscription for buddy: sip:loredana at open-ims.test
DID: 10
Error building subscription refresh
Refreshing subscription to winfo.
Error building presence.winfo subscribe refresh request.

When I change so that OpenIMS points to the new kamailio, I have the
error: 403, 408 and 600. There is also a Wireshark screenshot "kamailio"
which show that.

I really don't know what to test here, any more.