[Kamailio-Users] Using OpenSer as presence server, with OpenIMS and UCT client

Franz Edler franz-edler at aon.at
Thu Mar 19 05:42:19 CET 2009

Hi,

> Since then I've tried a lot of time, but it doesn't work any more. The
> error that I have right now is "Unresolvable destination (476/TM) (for
> SUBSCRIBE)"
> And the same for publish.

I guess - as the error message says - that the SUBSCRIBE request uses a
target address (R-URI or Route header field) with an address which cannot be
resolved by DNS. Without a trace-file I cannot say more.

The next question then would also bo: which of the involved network nodes
causes the error?

Franz