[SR-Users] Integrating Openser and OpenLDAP Backend-Databases

afshin afzali a.afzali2003 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:27:26 CEST 2009

Hi Guys,

Surely you know better than me that using a SIP server ( such as Openser )
and a directory service ( such as OpenLDAP ) in an enterprise , forces us to
define and maintain user's credentials in two different realms. Also we know
that the SIP server can not depends on directory service as authentication
realm. Recently OpenLDAP's guys have added support for 'MySQL Cluster'
edition to store it's data. Do'nt you think now it is time to add support to
overcome the issue?

Best Regards,
-- afshin