[Kamailio-Users] Multipart SDP problem...

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:02:25 CEST 2009

Juha Heinanen escreveu:
> Edson - Lists writes:
>
>  > Now the error moved to the NatHelper module:
>  >    ERROR:nathelper:check_content_type: invalid type for a message
>  >    ERROR:nathelper:extract_body: content type mismatching
>  >    ERROR:nathelper:force_rtp_proxy: can't extract body from the
>  >    message
>
> multipart/mixed body will be changed to application/sdp body only after
> you send out the request.  so the change is not visible yet if you call
> a nathelper function after filter_body function without looping back the
> request to your proxy.
>
> i have "fixed" this in mediaproxy module.

Any chance to have this "fix" applyed to nathelper? If not, I didn't see
many alternatives:
1) change GW configurations so that it didn't send multipart/SDP; or
2) move to mediaproxy.

Looping back looks something strange to me. Never done it before and
looks like I'd lost info, since rtp-proxy would be applied to localhost
host and not to original one... but I can be wrong.

Edson.