[Kamailio-Users] /etc/init.d/kamailio start can't start

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:01:12 CEST 2009

On which operating are you running kamailio ?
On fedora for instance, I usually copy the script from <kamailio source
root>/packaging/fedora/kamailio.init to /etc/init.d/kamailio. Then I edit
the file /etc/init.d/kamailio and change the variable "oser" to point to the
directory where the kamailio binary is (in my case it
is oser=/usr/local/sbin/kamailio). And don't forget to chmod +x
/etc/init.d/kamailio.

-pascal