[Serusers] incomplete INVITE-ACK-BYE pairs in ACC table

Ilya Pichugin i.pichugin at ptl.ru
Thu Jul 23 13:53:37 CEST 2009

> How can you "force" any software which has been turned off to do
> something? :-)
UAC has been turned of, but UAS is alive ;) May be proxy-server can
generate it for his "bad" client?

> Seriously you could use a session timer to detect that one party is
> gone.
Session timer will destroy call  when timer will expire even during conversation? Is there
INVITE-ACK-BYE for this call in my acc table? Session timer is SST
MODULE fore Kamailio, right?

> But in a normal call scenario I would not be so much worried about
> missing BYEs, as the remote party B will detect by the missing audio
> that the A party is gone. So B should hang up a lot sooner then any
> solution on the signaling plane will detect it.
Hm. But there is no CDR for this call in this case. It is not good.

> Best regards
>    Nils Ohlmeier

Ilya Pichugin
i.pichugin at ptl.ru