[Kamailio-Users] RES: Can someone help me?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jul 24 18:12:55 CEST 2009

Rafael,

Kamailio/OpenSER is closer to a programmatic environment than to a
turn-key, out-of-the-box product.  You pretty much have to write every
aspect of the request handling yourself.  It's not like Asterisk or
something like that, where you can just download it, tweak a few config
files, and you're set.

-- Alex