[Kamailio-Users] RES: Can someone help me?

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Fri Jul 24 18:08:38 CEST 2009

On Friday 24 July 2009 16:13:13 Rafael Moreno Gomes wrote:
> Ok,
>

> Now let me show what I did,
>

> I have installed the kamailio_1.5.1_i386.deb,
> kamailio-presence-modules_1.5.1_i386.deb,
> kamailio-mysql-module_1.5.1_i386.deb
>

> "Do I need to install anything more than this?"

Yes, you need to know how a SIP proxy works and setup yours

Kamailio it's not a "open a can and eat" program, it's a complex component of
a bigger arquitecture.

Do you know how to route your SIP requests that cames to your kamailio to your
MERA system? .. if not, I suggest you to begging to read the "Getting Started
Guide" or hire a consultant that put you on running (if you don't have time
to learn)

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual