[Kamailio-Users] About Kamailio-1.4.0-notls.

Mon Jan 12 14:38:18 CET 2009

Hi Sunil!

Kamailio 1.4 does not support the "dialog" event package. You have to
use Kamailio "trunk" version. Trunk includes 2 new modules:

PUA_DIALOGINFO: generates PUBLISH requests to publish the dialog state
PRESENCE_DIALOGINFO: processes PUBLISH requests, aggregate dialog
information and send it with NOTIFY to the watcher

Please see the detailed READMEs of these modules.
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/

regards
klaus