[Kamailio-Users] Run Server in background with maximum debug to log file

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Sun Jan 11 00:14:42 CET 2009

Hi
I am running the server with debug=9 and fork=yes and log standard
output = yes. when I do that I can see a lot of debug info and sip
packets in the standard output however the log file does show only some
notices and xlog entries. So when I close putty and get back later or a
few days later I have to kill and restart openser to see debug info as
the log file is not showing maximum debug levels unlike the standard
output.

Please advice, the goal I want to reach is to see maximum loggin in a
file so I can check it out without having to restart the server.

Thanks