[Kamailio-Users] Looking for a highly available / load balanced setup

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Feb 11 11:13:15 CET 2009

On Tuesday 10 February 2009, Zahid Mehmood wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> May I trouble you and others on the list to share the deciding factors
> (pros & cons)  for choosing the option that you did.
>
> I'm trying to get a better understanding circumstances in which you
> may choose one over the other.

Hi Zahid,

during the time we implemented our solution mysql cluster was not that mature,
so we decided to use custom partioning. Now the things looking better with
this software. And as Daniel said, there are some people that use this
successful in production. If you implemented a home grown solution then you
can tailor then especially to your needs, a general system like mysql cluster
is way more complex, but you save work in implementation and QA.

Cheers,

Henning