[SR-Users] Symbol referencing errors (building ser-2.99.99-pre3_src_2009-12-03_ca351a on Solaris)

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Fri Dec 4 18:33:49 CET 2009

On Dec 04, 2009 at 15:36, Bruce McAlister <bruce.mcalister at blueface.ie> wrote:
[...]
> > If you try building only sercmd (cd utils/sercmd ; make ) , does it
> > work?
> >

> Yes, if I go in to the directory after the failure and run "make" as
> suggested, then the compile works.

It should be fixed now on sr_3.0. It was not a solaris specific problem
(the libs were reset on make install, but since -lnsl and -lxnet are included
in libc on some other OSes there was no symptom there).

You can either wait until tomorrow and get the tarball from
http://sip-router.org/tarballs/sr/sr_3.0/, or you can get it using git.
For git use:
git clone git://git.sip-router.org/sip-router sip-router.git
cd sip-router.git
git checkout -b sr_3.0 origin/sr_3.0

After that to update to the latest sources use:
git fetch origin
git pull --rebase origin sr_3.0

See also:
http://sip-router.org/wiki/git/sip-router-repository