[SR-Users] Symbol referencing errors (building ser-2.99.99-pre3_src_2009-12-03_ca351a on Solaris)

Bruce McAlister bruce.mcalister at blueface.ie
Fri Dec 4 15:36:04 CET 2009

Hi Andrei,

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:

> Hmmm, that's strange. It works for me on opensolaris 2009.06.

I am building it on Solaris 10, not OpenSolaris. There are aspects of
OpenSolaris that have not been put back into Solaris. FYI, I am using
Solaris 10 Update 5 to build the sources.

> Could you send me config.mak ? (it should be in the sip-router
> directory).

I have attached config.mak for you.

> If you try building only sercmd (cd utils/sercmd ; make ) , does it
> work?

Yes, if I go in to the directory after the failure and run "make" as
suggested, then the compile works.