[Kamailio-Users] Caller and Callee behind the same NAT

juergen at glowka.de juergen at glowka.de
Tue Dec 29 02:55:27 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm new here. So I say "hello" to everybody.

Maybe, somebody can help me or push me in the right direction.

If there are Caller and Callee behind the same NAT, so it should
be better, they connect directly (e.g. 192.168.x.1 <-->192.168.x.2),
instead of using the rtp-proxy (this causes a jitter noise) .

I'm using Kamailio 1.5.3 with RTPPROXY 1.2.1.

Has anybody a code snip or a sample kamailio.cfg for me?
I would be thankful for it.

Best wishes

Juergen Glowka