[Kamailio-Users] avpops OR sqlops

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 14:42:07 CET 2009

hi,

is a blade hp server which is works with external disk(they are connected
with optical line.) BUT because for the blade I'm working in there is no
space in that disk so I'm working in local disk which is pata technology!!!
very old and slow IO.
Does anyone knows hot to define a htable in kamailio.cfg. I included details
in my previous email

Thanks
Alex