[Serusers] translate message from TLS to UDP

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Aug 26 09:28:05 CEST 2009

El Miércoles, 26 de Agosto de 2009, qiulei212 escribió:
> hi everyone:
> sorry to trouble you again!
> I use the SER as a proxy between a SIP-softphone and the asterisk.
> The message between the sip-phone and SER is TLS and i want to translant
> the message by UDP to my asterisk.HOW would i do?
>
> I have tried the forward_udp , t_relay_to_tls ,t_relay_to_udp and no
> useless.

It depends on the RURI as it's when the request leaves SER to go to Asterisk:

- Has it ";transport=tcp" parameter?
- Is the RURI domain a NAPTR record pointing to a SRV like
_sip._tcp.domain.org?

In all the above cases the request would be sent using TCP. If none of those
cases is present, then it would be sent via UDP. So check how the RURI looks
when *leaving* the proxy.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>