[Kamailio-Users] What happens with filled htables?

catalina oancea catalina.oancea at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:26:20 CEST 2009

Hello

I use the htable module a lot but the only problem, when I add a new
entry in a htable, is when I will delete it. My question is: if the
hash table is completely filled and I try to add a new value to it, do
I get an error or is an old value automatically deleted to be able to
write my new value? If an old value was automatically deleted whenever
a new value is added, I wouldn't have to bother deleting the values I
no longer need.

Thanks
Catalina