[Kamailio-Users] LCR gateway failthrough..

Nick Warr nick at mobilia.it
Mon Apr 27 16:04:16 CEST 2009

I'm using the LCR module to send traffic based on just the prefix of the
number at the moment.

I have two gateway groups, one with a local provider to connect locally,
one with a larger one to do international calls (they can also connect
locally but with a higher price)..

When I call next_gw() will LCR use all possible gateway groups, or just
the gateway(s) in the first matching group?

The second question is tangential to the first, if it does send the
traffic to other gateway group after failing through the first, does it
regenerate the RURI, because the local provider wants a numerical prefix
on the calls I send, and the other one no (basically do I need to
account for this in my config?)