[Kamailio-Users] does anybody know when will be the next maintenance release for 1.5 kamailio

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Apr 14 16:39:06 CEST 2009

On Friday 10 April 2009, Jinsong Hu wrote:
> it looks we have found problem with nathelper and dialog, and misceneous
> other things,
> does anybody know when will be 1.5.0
> release that get all these problem fixed ?

Hi Jinsong,

do you've opened already bugs for the things you've found on our tracker [1]?
I look currently in some nathelper problem (bug #2753152), and Daniel is on
one dialog problem, i think. 1.5.0 was already released, do you refer perhaps
to a 1.5.1 release?

Cheers,

Henning

[1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=139143&atid=743020