[Kamailio-Users] Question about route[4] for NAT

x-kamailio at sidell.org x-kamailio at sidell.org
Sat Apr 11 01:20:25 CEST 2009

Sorry for the potentially stupid question...

I'm trying to make sense of the standard kamailio.cfg file.  At the
top, it says to remove the #n# comments to enable nat processing.
Looking down in the code, I see that one of the sections to be enabled
is route[4].  But, no where else in the file do I see that route(4) is
ever called.

Is the cfg file missing something, or is route(4) called in some way
that is not apparent from reading the file?

Thanks!

--
Mark Sidell
Partner