[Kamailio-Users] In-dialog request correlation without loose routing?

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Oct 16 21:06:28 CEST 2008

> If it is loose_route() that I need to correlate subsequent in-dialog
> requests, why?  As you said, if no RR cookies are being used, why should the
> proxy care about the Route: header?

I don't know how to put it better in other words :(
The proxy doesn't care about the Route header.
The proxy uses the record routing mechanism as a hook into the dialog
internals and the matching is done inside the dialog module.  After
that, the dialog module will chose the matching mechanism.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas