[Kamailio-Users] 1.4.x Dialog module vs. :dlg_end_dlg: command

Martin Vít vit at lam.cz
Thu Oct 16 13:21:55 CEST 2008

Daniel-Constantin Mierla napsal(a):

> On 10/16/08 13:08, Martin Vít wrote:
>> I've tryed modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 4) and set the
>> flag in route{ }. I've debug msgs in every route branch but it seems
>> that the BYE sended by the dialog module does not traverse it.
>>
>> For make me sure I've checked some failed transactions (not sended by
>> dialog module) and it is logged properly.
> ok, I thought you have the system to get the answered BYEs, but not
> the ones that fail.
Yes, I'm testing various scenarios with mediaproxy 2.1 - disconecting
both endpoints (GW and Client) so no reply to BYE
> The messages initiated by openser, like hop-to-hop CANCEL, MESSAGE by
> msilo module or these BYEs are not going to the config, but if there
> is another proxy in the path, you could account there.
Unfortunatly there is no proxy. In my setup there will be only central
proxy, GWs and SIP endpoints.

> There are two options:
> - you insert the acc record from the application initiating the
> :dlg_end_dlg: command
Goog hint! :) but it would be fine to log it through kamailio functions

> - you compile kamailio with -DUSE_LOCAL_ROUTE and write a local_route
> in the config where you do accounting. Be careful that local_route may
> bring some unexpected behaviors if you use it with branches, time
> variable, a.s.o, but should be fine just for accounting
I've tryed it as described in
(http://lists.openser.org/pipermail/devel/2008-June/014035.html) (for
others: complete info about USE_LOCAL_ROUTE check
http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/users/2008-June/018272.html)

I've made new local_route routing, BYE is sended to this route but now I
cannot log the BYE into the DB:

local_route {
        if (is_method("BYE")) {
                acc_log_request("internal bye");
                append_hf("X-note: terminated by dialog module");
        }
}

This will produce log in syslog

Oct 16 18:51:48 kamailio kamailio[3773]: ACC: request accounted:
timestamp=1224183108;method=BYE;from_tag=qvoqi;to_tag=d5c2cecb-125b6;call_id=jvgwxjqkorxzpam at 172.24.92.208;co
de=;reason=internal bye;from_uri=;to_uri=

but it is not logged to the DB. Is it possible to log it into the DB?
(as I understood the setflag in local_route does not work so this could
be the problem for db accounting?)