[Kamailio-Users] 1.4.x Dialog module vs. :dlg_end_dlg: command

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:20:33 CEST 2008

On 10/16/08 13:08, Martin Vít wrote:
> I've tryed modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 4) and set the
> flag in route{ }. I've debug msgs in every route branch but it seems
> that the BYE sended by the dialog module does not traverse it.
>
> For make me sure I've checked some failed transactions (not sended by
> dialog module) and it is logged properly.
ok, I thought you have the system to get the answered BYEs, but not the
ones that fail. The messages initiated by openser, like hop-to-hop
CANCEL, MESSAGE by msilo module or these BYEs are not going to the
config, but if there is another proxy in the path, you could account there.

There are two options:
- you insert the acc record from the application initiating the
:dlg_end_dlg: command
- you compile kamailio with -DUSE_LOCAL_ROUTE and write a local_route in
the config where you do accounting. Be careful that local_route may
bring some unexpected behaviors if you use it with branches, time
variable, a.s.o, but should be fine just for accounting

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com