[Kamailio-Users] Presence Server returns a 404 Not here msg

Yoo Chan Jeon yoojeon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 18:23:18 CEST 2008

Hi,

I setup the presence server.
My sip phone sends a PUBLISH msg.
Th presence server sends a 200 msg.
My another sip  phone sends a SUBSCRIBE msg.
The presence server returns 202 msg, and NOTIFY msg. These msgs does not
include user in the contact header
My sip phone sends a 200 msg
I sends a second SUBSCRIBE msg to  refresh it. This time my subscribe msg
does not include the user in the request msg
because the presence server did not include the user in the contact header.
The presence server replied back with a 404 messge.

So I looked at the codes, and add the user in the contact header when the
presence server replys back to a client.
But I stll have a same 404 msg.
Do I miss something?

I always appreciate your help.
Thanks.