[OpenSER-Users] Me too: OpenSER 1.3.2 is unusually slow

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:53:03 CEST 2008

Hello All!

2008/5/27 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro>:
> Hi Peter,
>
> First you need to find out if the delay comes from the network or from
> processing - just print a timestamp in the beginning of the request route
> and compare it with the timestamp from ngrep/tcpdump - by doing this you
> will find out if the message is delayed at socket level.
>
> If the delay is in script, use benchmark or timestamps to locate the area
> that uses the largest amount of time.

Folks, I'm really sorry for noise - after some debugging and testing
we found that this is a definitely an issue with our software. More
particularly, there is a bug in our Oracle PL/SQL-scripts. We did some
mistakes that can be visible only under heavy load.

OpenSER is still reliable and stable :)
--
With best regards!