[OpenSER-Users] Me too: OpenSER 1.3.2 is unusually slow

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue May 27 11:45:36 CEST 2008

Hi Peter,

First you need to find out if the delay comes from the network or from
processing - just print a timestamp in the beginning of the request
route and compare it with the timestamp from ngrep/tcpdump - by doing
this you will find out if the message is delayed at socket level.

If the delay is in script, use benchmark or timestamps to locate the
area that uses the largest amount of time.

Regards,
Bogdan