[Serusers] Problems with links on iptel.org (Getting Started, module docs etc)

Greger Viken Teigre greger at teigre.com
Sun Mar 30 10:17:15 CEST 2008

Due to a domain/registrar problem, the onsip.org domain used in
referencing a server with SER Getting Started, module docs, etc has
caused broken links on iptel.org the last week or so.
The plan is to move everything over to iptel.org servers/domain, but I
haven't had time yet.
I have now updated the referenced links on iptel.org site to use a
temporary domain name, so everything should be ok now.

Please raise your voice if there are still onsip.org reference lying
around on iptel.org.
g-)