[Serusers] Automatic end of call

inge inge at legos.fr
Fri Mar 28 15:56:28 CET 2008

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your answer.

I read informations about SIPSAK. But how can I generate a BYE only when
the communication duration is equal to 2 hours ?

Indeed, the RTP is establish between UAs in P2P. So, I would have to
test for each actives calls, everytime, the difference between start
date and current ?

Thanks for the support.