[Serusers] ser with asterisk

Lakmal Silva lakmal_sw at yahoo.se
Wed Mar 26 22:23:01 CET 2008

Hello,

I guess this is what you might be looking for.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+sip.conf

The idea is to add asterisk as a client to SER. The above link gives shows u the configurations.

Regards,

Lakmal

aka <akablast at gmail.com> skrev: i want to integrate ser with asterisk.i try to do that in one box.asterisk will communicate 5060 port and ser will communicate 6070 port.two servers work fine in seperatley.but i want to integrate the asterisk and ser in same machine.please give me some help for this iam very beginner for this.

thanx
akalanka