[Serusers] pls. help me on my installation

Allan Jardinel ajardinel2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 11:02:41 CET 2008

I'm using ubuntu 7.10 and  install ser 0.9.7 and rtp, after the installation i test and it can call both users, when i try to restart the computer xten can not register anymore so i check the settings and its ok. but when i check the /var/run/ser.pid there is no file, also the /tmp/ser_fifo has no file so restart the ser using the /etc/ser restart or force-reload but still pid and fifo has no file. pls. help me to solve this problem....

Thank you..

Allan