[Serusers] ser_ctl and PostgreSQL backend

Marcus Better marcus at better.se
Mon Mar 17 14:51:47 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use SER 2.0 (daily snapshot) with a PostgreSQL backend, and
have a few problems. What is the status of PostgreSQL support in SER?

I created the schema with the ser_postgres script. That didn't populate the
version table, so I had to do that manually. Now I need to add a domain
with ser_ctl, but get this:

ERROR:  argument of AND must be type boolean, not type integer
STATEMENT:  SELECT did FROM domain WHERE 1 AND (NOT ((flags & 128)!='0'))
AND (did='example.org') LIMIT 1

Is there another way to create domain entries, or should I switch to MySQL?

Regards,

Marcus Better