[Serusers] Moved Temporarily 302 - redirect server

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Fri Mar 14 13:35:01 CET 2008

another way of doing so is you formulate the URI (whichever way you
wish, if if is really something more complex, you can use the
AVP formatting function), append the AVP to destination set and
call sl_send_reply(3xx .... this shall return the new URI in
Contact.

-jiri

p.s. some related examples from oob.cfg (it is not exactly it, but
it gives you some fragments....)

# here you can formulate complex URIs
xlset_attr("$rpidheader", "<sip:%$asserted_id@%@ruri.host>;screen=yes");

# here you initiate redirection based on a URI in an AVP (statefuly here)
attr_destination("$tu.fwd_busy_target");
t_reply("302", "Redirect On Busy");

if you would like to manipulate URI based on the incoming request URI, check
subst_uri doc webpage (example 5)http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/modules/textops