[Serusers] Moved Temporarily 302 - redirect server

Miklos Tirpak miklos at iptel.org
Fri Mar 14 12:03:45 CET 2008

Hi,

On 03/14/2008 11:36 AM, Ladislav Andel wrote:
> Hi Miklos,
>
> Miklos Tirpak wrote:
>> Hi Lada,
>>
>> if SER generates the response:
>> append_to_reply("Contact: sip:user at host;param=value\r\n");
>>
>> if SER forwards the response:
>> (There might be a better way, the following example replaces the whole
>> header field. And I am not sure that it works correctly with multiple
>> contact headers.)
>> assign_hf_value("Contact", "%@contact;param=value");
> Where is the %@contact taken from? Let's say I will always use the same
> SIP URI there.

@contact is the value of contact header field of the SIP msg being
processed. So if you put assign_hf_value into onreply_route, than it
returns the contact HF of the reply.

If you need a static value instead, than put there a static value :)

> Will the param=value be included in following INVITE sent from the
> client somehow?
> The UA parse the Contact in 302 and place it to Request-URI of new
> INVITE but where the param=value will be?

Oh, I see. Than you have to make sure that the parameter you insert is a
URI parameter and not a header parameter, so it must be within <>. And
you have to get only the URI of the original contact header field, not
the whole HF value (if you do not use a static value), because the URI
may have been already enclosed in <>:

assign_hf_value("Contact", "<%@contact.uri;param=value>");

But you loose the header parameters this way :(

Miklos