[Serusers] Moved Temporarily 302 - redirect server

Miklos Tirpak miklos at iptel.org
Fri Mar 14 11:23:34 CET 2008

Hi Lada,

if SER generates the response:
append_to_reply("Contact: sip:user at host;param=value\r\n");

if SER forwards the response:
(There might be a better way, the following example replaces the whole
header field. And I am not sure that it works correctly with multiple
contact headers.)
assign_hf_value("Contact", "%@contact;param=value");

Miklos