[Serusers] SER + Fax service

Ali Zaidi aligzaidi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:08:41 CET 2008

Roa,

I don't know how your ser.cfg looks like.... In simple ser.cfg it doesn't
have any authentication module loaded. For testing fax, i recommend that
first you test with voice conversation with proper codecs in place, once you
have successful 2 ways talk between peers than faxing shouldn't have  any
problem.

Ali....