[OpenSER-Users] Problem activating auth and auth_db modules using openser 1.3.1

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:08:37 CEST 2008

Hi

My 1.3.1 server does not start when I activate the modules auth and auth_db
modules with the following configuration:

loadmodule "auth.so"
loadmodule "auth_db.so"
[...]
modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)
modparam("auth_db", "user_column", "username")
modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")
modparam("auth_db", "domain_column", "domain")
modparam("auth_db", "db_url", "mysql://openser:openserrw@192.168.1.4
/openser")
modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "")

There is no error in the log file but no other module is loaded whenever I
enable auth and auth_db.

Is there anything else I should enable to configure these two modules ?
When I disable the loading of these two modules everything works fine.

Regards,
Pascal