[OpenSER-Users] compile Openser 1.3.1 with module carrierroute

Samael - samael.zgz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:40:13 CEST 2008

Hi,

I tried to compile Openser 1.3.1 with module carrierroute on CentOS 5 in a
64 bits architecture. I compiled the confuse library and when I tried to
compile Openser 1.3.1 with carrierroute module show me this error

# make prefix=/ include_modules="mysql snmpstats carrierroute" modules

/usr/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/libconfuse.a(confuse.o): relocation R_X86_64_32
against `a local symbol' can not be used when making a shared object;
recompile with -fPIC
/usr/local/lib/libconfuse.a: could not read symbols: Bad value
collect2: ld devolvió el estado de salida 1
make[1]: *** [carrierroute.so] Error 1
make[1]: se sale del directorio `/fuentes/openser/openser-1.3.1-tls
/modules/carrierroute'
make: *** [modules] Error 2

Can you help me? . If you need more information ask me .

Best regards