[OpenSER-Users] unixODBC and SQLite???

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Mar 21 21:36:56 CET 2008

On Fri, March 21, 2008 9:23 pm, Douglas Garstang wrote:
> [..]
> What's the correct format for specifying the DSN when using SQLite with
> ODBC? SQLite doesn't use a user/password or host.
>
> I tried the above, "unixodbc://localhost/sqlite1" and openser barfs with:
> ERROR:unixodbc:new_connection: failed to connect

Hi Douglas,

i remembered that i fixed some bugs in the unixodbc driver, also related
to the DSN parsing. This was commited after 1.2.0, probably in revision
3195. I actually did some testing with the 1.2 or 1.3 branch some month
ago with SQLite.

I would advise you to update to 1.2.3 or, even better, to 1.3.1 if you can.

Cheers,

Henning