[OpenSER-Users] forwarding responses to early in TM

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Fri Mar 21 16:21:36 CET 2008

I can confirm this behaviour - in my case I have been able to solve
/ avoid it as the 60x-sending device is also being managed by myself.

Nonetheless I agree with Taisto - if one branch is telling me that he
can provide me a definitive answer for his point of view this doesn't
have to be something I can trust while forking, do I?

Allowing me to configure this (or even better: to set it at runtime)
would be great. I'm not 100% sure about the canceling part, as I
didn't re-test it right now - so I'm just telling what I can remember
from my last tests...

Kind regards,
Thomas Gelf