[OpenSER-Users] Info about redirect function

Valerio Di Marino valeriodimarino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 11:08:49 CET 2008

Good morning to all.

I am Valerio, and this im my first post.
I was never using OPENSER: I discovered it this morning, searcing for a
solution.

I have this situation: I am using Motorola Canopy wireless antennas to
deploy internet connection, but it implements a symmetric NAT which make not
operating STUN protocol.
I think that one of solution should be to install a proxy server which
redirects registering and calls to the public proxy (euteliavoip).
I thought that OPENSER should be a good solution: can you confirm this?
Thanks for every your suggestions.
Valerio