[OpenSER-Users] LCR Problems (1.1 -> 1.2)

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Mar 20 06:15:59 CET 2008

Kristian Kielhofner writes:

 >   In OpenSER 1.2.3 it fails on next_gw() every time but I am unable to
 > find out why.  I used the new convert option to mysqldb.sh and I think
 > my LCR tables are ok.  I tried turning up the verbosity but I couldn't
 > see anything relevant to LCR.  What could be going on here?

this may cause it:

in 1.1: From URI can contain special characters % and _ matching any
number of any characters and any one character, respectively, if db_mod
parameter is set to 0. If db_mod parameter is set to 1, then From URI is
a regular expression.

in 1.2:  From URI is a regular expression. Empty From URI pattern
matches any From URI.

-- juha