[OpenSER-Users] Rewriting the to header

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun Mar 16 12:17:02 CET 2008

El Sábado, 15 de Marzo de 2008, Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:
> El Sábado, 15 de Marzo de 2008, shiebar at post.tau.ac.il escribió:
> > Hi Inaki,
> >
> > I have already read it but probably missed this important detail.
> > Thanks for the  advice. I will read it again more carefully.

Look at my previous mail (the pure mail headers):

  From: =?utf-8?q?I=C3=B1aki_Baz_Castillo?= <ibc at aliax.net>
  To: users at lists.openser.org

But the fact is that the mail arrived to you !!!!  XDD
This is because during the SMTP protocol, the destination user for that mail
was changed in favour of your user, but in the "To" headers remains the
*original* destination (just for informative purposes).

It's same as in SIP.

;)

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo