[OpenSER-Users] Acceptor peer failed establishing state i came to know about this list today and i thought to send problem. if anybody know the solution or have any idea please do let me know. actually i am authenticating a user using openser and opendiameters NASREQ applica

bhargav.b at renovau.com bhargav.b at renovau.com
Fri Mar 14 12:29:09 CET 2008

hi all,

    i came to know about this list today and i thought to send problem.
if anybody know the solution or have any idea please do let me know.

actually i am authenticating a user using openser and opendiameters
NASREQ application as
the client and server.at present the openser is sending the all needed
avp's to
opendiameter client.i can see all the avp code and avp data on the
client side. my
problem is that the on the diameter server side the avp,s are not
transferred by the
client. the client is giving something like

(6372|1698151312) Acceptor peer failed establishing state [3003], closing

i am confused about it.before i sent the avp's from openser side there
was no such problem.
seeking help
regards