[OpenSER-Users] Is it a bug? TM module is sending CANCEL requestregardless what the script do with the From Header since 1.3.0

Bai Shi baishi at nus.edu.sg
Wed Mar 12 08:03:40 CET 2008

Exactly.
In 1.2 the forwarded Cancels will preserve the modified attribute according to routing logic. However in 1.3, no matter what is in the routing block. The Cancel will derive information from the original request send by the UAC. Actually I guess it is not only the FROM, all the header fields are all sending out according to the original received information. No change will take effect.

I just saw the openser change log for 1.3.1, I wonder if it is the problem of message cloning. I'll update you after I test with 1.3.1.