[OpenSER-Users] Dialog module - how to cleanly stop an active dialog

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Mar 11 17:57:17 CET 2008

Hi Thomas,

Basically you cannot account the BYE requests - this is an
implementation limitation. Mainly because openser  has to send a request
within  a dialog, so it will follow the RR set and remote target values.
Also, currently, the local generated requests are totally
transparent/invisible for the routing script.

Regards,
Bogdan