[OpenSER-Users] Openser DB with Mysql-cluster

Sasa Coh sasacoh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 17:13:52 CET 2008

Hi!

If you use openser_mysql script (version 1.2.x)

1) create a resource file /etc/openser/.opensermysqlrc and enter the
following line:
TABLE_TYPE="ENGINE=NDBCLUSTER"

2) run the script (don't forget to backup data): openser_mysql create or
openser_mysql reinit,...
The script (deletes and) creates all openser tables with table_type =
ndbcluster

Regards,
Sasa